Vida Glow is a Marine Collagen supplement that supports your body’s production of collagen, therefore promoting smoother looking skin, encouraging hair growth and improving nail strength.
Formulated with real Vitamin C-rich pineapple extracts that can help the body to better absorb collagen supplements as well as boosting natural collagen production, pineapple also contains an enzyme called Bromelain that softens skin, helps to fight inflammation and swelling and improves the efficacy of Vitamin C.
Why should you take Vida Glow Natural Marine Collagen?
- Collagen is an important protein that makes up the majority of the skin. While naturally produced by the body, as we age collagen production decreases, affecting skin elasticity and hair fullness. Supplementing the body’s naturally produced collagen helps maintain healthy hair, skin and nails. Weak and brittle nails are strengthened, the skin looks and feels clearer and hair has added volume and shine
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Firms and plumps skin
- Improves skin elasticity
- Maintains skin integrity
- Promotes hair growth and health
- Promotes nail growth and strength
- 100% natural marine collagen
- Highly bioavailable form of collagen
- Derived from the scales of the Deep Sea Red Snapper
- Sustainably sourced
- Can easily be mixed into any food or drink
- Suitable for daily use
- Also available in a range of flavours
- Individually packaged serving sizes
- 30 x 3g sachets
How to use:
Mix the heat-stable formula in water or your preferred food/beverage of choice. Enjoy 1–3 times per day, every day. If pregnant or breastfeeding, we recommend speaking with your health care professional to assess if it's right for you during this time.
If this product is sealed, please ensure the seal is intact prior to using the product.
- Natural marine collagen (Packed in AUS from imported French Marine Collagen)
- Contains no artificial flavours, preservatives or other additives
- Independently tested for quality and safety
- Contains fish
- Free from gluten, dairy, eggs, nuts and soy