Careers with Skin To Heart
Dermal Therapy Student/ Front of House Role
"When we use our passion in the service of others, it becomes our purpose"
We are looking for a passionate Dermal Therapies student to join our growing team. The role will be a part time position at first and will then grow into a full time position in a near future. The approach of Skin to Heart Dermal clinic is to provide simple, honest and effective solutions to skin health, reach skin goals, and provide sustainable results. Skin To Heart dermal clinic is like no other; we embark on our clients skin journey with them, we create relationships, we are in for the long run.
The right candidate will be passionate, of a kind and caring nature, and excited to grow and flourish with the vision of the business. The role will first begin as a front of house receptionist with opportunity to turn into full-time, this role will also allow for ongoing training which will allow for further career development within the Skin To Heart business to grow into dermal clinician role performing treatments down the track.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong passion for advanced skin and laser treatment services.
- Experience in services and product sales.
- Dermal Therapies Qualification or similar.
- Strong interest in skincare and topical ingredient technologies.
- A team player who is dedicated to providing a welcoming and pleasant client experience.
- Well groomed.
- expected to work 2 Saturdays a month and 2 late nights.
Why work with us?
- Continuous training and mentorship
- Work with the latest medical grade laser systems to treat real skin concerns.
- Continuing professional development.
- Excellent above award salary commensurate with experience.
- Incredible incentives and discounts on products and services.
- Flexible working hours and days
- A long and stable career with a continually growing Australian privately-owned company.
- Excellent opportunity for growth
- Fantastic team culture where you feel like part of our family!
Only successful applications will be contacted. Please apply and follow the application instructions via the link below or can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.