Bio-Remodelling Filler Treatment
Since being approved by the TGA this year, bio-remodelling filler is swiftly becoming one of the most requested skin treatments in clinics across Australia.
Bio-remodelling filler is safe and effective and a breakthrough in anti-ageing medicine.
Though it’s hyaluronic-based, bio-remodelling works differently from dermal filler injections. Instead of changing the shape of the treated area, it works from the inside out, awakening skin cells to replenish, revive and rejuvenate.
If you are new to cosmetic treatments and want to achieve a more subtle look than traditional fillers, you might be considering a bio-remodelling treatment to fight the signs of ageing and maintain the quality of your skin. But how exactly does it work, and what sets it apart from other injectable anti-ageing treatments?
What are Bio-Remodelling Injections?
Bio-remodelling injections are one of the newest non-invasive treatments promising brighter, firmer and smoother skin. Less daunting than anti-wrinkle injections and less extreme than dermal fillers.
Bio-remodelling fillers are a stabilised injectable hyaluronic acid, free of any chemical crosslinking agents.
Once injected into the skin, it generates four types of collagen and elastin production, thus making it an effective treatment for skin laxity, lack of hydration and overall tired-looking skin. It sorts out skin dehydration problems, fine lines, and wrinkles caused by the natural ageing process while restoring the skin’s natural glow.
How Does Bio-Remodelling Filler Work?
- Bio-remodelling injections are the first BDDE-free injectable hyaluronic acid for hydrating skin and treating skin laxity.
- It works because of 2 types of hyaluronic acid: L-HA and H-HA.
- L-HA is released slowly and hydrates your skin, providing a hydrating effect.
- H-HA provides a stable HA architecture in the skin that allows volume replacement, giving the lifting effect.
- This hybrid of HA allows hyaluronic acid to be released slowly and lasts longer, allowing bio-remodelling to occur. Moreover, it has the highest concentrations of HA on the market (64mg/2cc).
Want to Find Out if Bio-Remodelling Filler is Right for You?
Call 0410559582 to book